Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dear Nathan,

Dear Nathan,
I keep the flower you handed me in a small vase of water (it's still doing its daisy thing, blooming right along) and your hand lettered card propped up on my desk. I knew you were an art person by the way you handled the typography, and it was clear you were - are! - an artist in that larger realm of the human heart. I am so grateful for the way you reached out to open my heart on that day a week or so ago. I didn't know how to thank you (there wasn't anything written on the back of my card) and so I was glad to see the article about you in the Chronicle yesterday. May blessings be returned to you many times over.
Kris Ellingsen

sorry Kris i've written so many i guess a few slipped by unnoticed. its insperational letters like this that keep this project going. thank you so much Kris 

4 comments:

  1. random acts of kindness are never ever wasted... to make them keep giving and growing is what you are doing Nathan.... believe it works...

    ReplyDelete
  2. unique functions of goodness are never ever lost... to create them keep providing and increasing is what you are doing Nathan.... believe it performs...

    Flowers in Folsom, CA,Folsom florist

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more contents...Great job, keep it up..
    Discount Wedding Flowers

    ReplyDelete