Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Made My Day :)

Here is the second response so far, i've given out at least 60 flowers so far. I need more though so if any of you have any flowers that need a purpose please contact me, or do this for yourself.

from Megan Kuntz

 Nathan,
When I saw you walking towards me, I thought, Aaw, that's so sweet. I wonder who he got that flower for." And then you gave it to me! This is an incredible project. It's so good to know there are people out there who will spend this much time to make a stranger happy! It definitely fixed my stressed out mood today, so thank you :) Good luck with this inspirational project! I'm going to spread the good feelings to everyone I see today.

Thank you Megan you turned my day around as well.

p.s.the title of the blog was her subject heading in the email.

No comments:

Post a Comment